ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - TWIST A SAW
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Twist-a-Saw for the first time, and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
We've also included a handy un-boxing video within this page to walk you though set-up and first use.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your Twist-a-Saw can be found in the manual.
Can I return the Twist-a-Saw if I change my mind?
Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you the peace of mind to be able to try the Twist-a-Saw for 30 days from receipt. If for some reason you choose not to keep it, simply return it to us in its original packaging for a full refund of the product purchase price.
Where can I buy replacement parts and accessories?
Call our friendly Customer Service team on the number shown on your screen for parts and accessories.
Before setting up the Twist-a-Saw - you must first determine which components you need for your task.
Once determined, please refer to your manual for set up of each component.
- Do not use the power tool if the switch does not turn it on and off. Any power tool that cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired by an authorised service technician.
- Disconnect the plug from the power source before making any adjustments, changing accessories or storing power tools. This reduces the risk of starting the power tool accidentally.
- Store idle power tools out of the reach of children and do not allow people unfamiliar with the Twist-A-Saw™ or these instructions to operate the power tool.
- Maintain power tools. If any part is missing or damaged, do not plug Twist-A-Saw™ into the power source until the missing part or damaged part is replaced.
- Keep cutting tools sharp and clean. Properly maintained cutting tools with sharp cutting edges are less likely to bind and are easier to control.
- Have your Twist-A-Saw™ serviced only by an authorised service technician.
- Use clamps or another practical way to secure and support the workpiece to a stable platform. Holding the work by your hand or against the body leaves it unstable and may lead to loss of control.
- Only use accessories that are recommended for Twist-A-Saw™.
- Never use the Twist-A-Saw™ around flammable or volatile substances or use any volatile substance to clean the Twist-A-Saw™.
Twist-a-Saw is covered by a 2 year product warranty.