ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - PAINT RUNNER PRO
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Paint Runner Pro for the first time, and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
We've also included a handy un-boxing video within this page to walk you though set-up and first use.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your Paint Runner Pro can be found in the manual.
How much paint does the Paint Runner Pro hold?
The Paint Runner™ Roller head can contain up to 1 litre of paint and can be constantly used for up to 10 minutes covering up to 17 square metres of wall. The patented fabric and distribution system ensures even coverage on all surfaces.
Follow these simple steps and you'll be up and running in no time!
1. Remove cap and fill with paint
2. Roll on unwanted newspaper for 2-3 minutes until the paint spreads evenly over the roller (for the first time only)
3. You can now paint without dipping or dripping
4. Place in a standing position when not in use
5. If doing a ceiling it is recommended to only half load the brush
6. Pour unused paint back into the tin when finished.
- Make sure you are happy with the weight of the Paint Runner. If not, carefully remove the Open Cap and pour paint back into the can until you can use Paint Runner comfortably.
- For ceilings and high walls, you can extend your reach with a threaded pole or you can use a broom handle if you don’t have a threaded pole.
- When working at height, always ensure you have a firm footing and both hands on the pole.
- When using the pole, always ensure you are positioned directly under the weight of the roller
- When applying paint do not press too hard. Let the Paint Runner do the work for you.
Remove the Open Cap from your Paint Runner and flush with warm running water, until clean. Dry out for immediate use by rolling the Paint Runner on paper or cloth or air-dry for later use.
To change the head on the Paint Runner, remove the Open Cap, then the Safety Cap and prise the handle apart to release the head. Replace with the new head and then the Safety Cap and finally the Open Cap.