ORDER LINE - 0800 001 180WE'RE OPEN 24/7
Wonder Core Smart
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Sit ups, push ups, forearm & bicep, tricep strengthening, scissors kicks, ab tuck, bicycling and pilates Compact Folds away for easy storage and transport to take your workout with you Ingenious
Cleverly hidden interlocking springs and precision dials to deliver adjustable resistance Adjustable resistance Allows you to work in both directions on each and every rep for no wasted time or effort Easy to use Everyone in the family can use it
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1 x Wonder Core Smart 1 x 2 in 1 Workout DVD - 35mins each 1 x User Manual 1 x Exercise Guide 1 x Non-slip mat
Maximum user weight: 120 kg Product dimensions: W53cm x D49.5cm x H12cm Package dimensions: W55cm x D49.5cm x H12cm Net weight: 5.9 kg
What is a risk-free trial?
The Risk Free Trial is a great option for people who want to try Wonder Core Smart in the comfort of their own home, before they pay the full purchase price. Call now to find out more.
Does Wonder Core Smart come with a warranty?
Wonder Core Smart is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty.
What workouts can I do with the Wonder Core Smart?
You can do many different workouts using the Wonder Core Smart, including:
- Sit ups, Push ups, Forearm & Bicep strengthening, Triceps strengthening, Bridge, Scissor Kicks, Ab Tuck, Bicycling, and Pilates
- Dial down the resistance for more repetitions and that leaner look or dial up the resistance for muscle size and definition.
How do I clean the Wonder Core Smart?
- To clean the product, dilute natural cleansing detergents and wipe with a damp cloth, then dry with a dry cloth.
- Alkaline cleaning agents or solvents like dilute solvents may damage this product - do not use these.
- Avoid high temperatures, dampness or direct sunlight. Store in a clean place with good ventilation
- Fold and store away when not in use, keep out of reach of children.
What is the weight limit for the Wonder Core Smart?
The weight limit is 120kgs.